November 13, 2019
7 Steps to Promote Your Luxury Vacation Rental Online
Travelers around the world are opting for luxury vacation rentals and villas now more than ever. The luxury community is looking for 5-star standard facilities, with plenty of space, privacy, and personalized services.
The internet is the best place to reach and connect with these posh vacationers. But the catch is, how you capture their attention with your luxury vacation rental? Here are seven steps on how you can promote your luxury vacation rental online.
1. Offer Superior Design and Aesthetics
Luxury travelers are looking for refined experiences. Your interior and exterior spaces must be worth a 5-star rating. To get excellent reviews, you must ensure the villa is well-maintained, renovated, and has perfect interior design and furnishings. Beautiful landscapes and views will also boost ratings and improve the traffic to your property.
2. Provide Your Guests with Information
Create a detailed user manual for your property. Through the manual,
- Let guests know how to operate different household appliances like the thermostat and remotes
- Include internet access codes
- Provide information about the surrounding area, and attractions
- Include a list of the best restaurants, the nightspots, bars, and upcoming events
3. A Professional Website is a Must
Your website is the face of your business. It should be virtually appealing, professional, and engaging. Hire an expert to develop it for you. While potential guests navigate through your website, they should see photos and videos of the villa that accurately describe the space. Your site should also allow guests to contact you quickly and perform tasks like booking, access the rates and all other information.
4. Invest in Quality Photos and Videos
- If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is priceless.
- Pictures and videos of your villa easily entice guests. Consider hiring a professional photographer to get high-end images captured from the best angles.
- Although photos are good, include videos and 360-degree virtual tours. These speaks volume and are effective marketing strategies.
5. Ensure the Villa is Picture Perfect
All the details matter when marketing a luxury rental. What you show your guests online should be what they come to or better. Before check-in, go through all the nitty-gritty, e.g.
- Are the fans working?
- Can they connect to the Wi-Fi?
- Are all the electronic appliances safe to use?
Don’t leave anything to chance. The details will determine whether your guests will have a memorable experience and leave positive reviews. Also, define the service level and find the best way to manage everything from the concierge, chefs, and butlers to the gardeners.
6. Provide Valuable Content
Clearly, you need a website. But you should also come up with exciting content. It’s a great way to increase your internet presence and to engage potential clients. Blogging gives you a chance to tell your audience about the area surrounding your villa, answer their specific questions and provide them with clarity about villa rentals.
7. Splurge on Online Advertising
Don’t be afraid to spend here as you will most definitely get what you pay for. You can choose the ‘easy way’ and opt for sponsored Facebook and Instagram posts. YouTube and LinkedIn also offer advertisement options that may interest you. Boost the number of people you reach further by paying for Google Ads or using Instagram influencers.
The perfect luxury vacation rental must be eye-catching and well-represented to spark the interest of swanky travelers.
These tips combined will help you sell clients a dream getaway while exceeding their expectations.